Thursday, March 4, 2010
Assignment # 13 Iron Man vs. Dark Knight
When comparing the two movies Iron Man and the Dark Knight I thought the Dark Knights story line was much better. The Dark Knight i feel was better because of the way it made you feel like you were on the edge of your seat the whole time. It was non stop action and thrill that captured you. In Iron man however i felt it was a bit slower and not as intriguing as the Dark Knight. I also feel that the Joker in the Dark Knight gave the movie an evil yet interesting vibe to the movie that made you want to keep watching him. I also think i enjoyed the Dark Knight more because I've never heard of iron man before seeing the movie so i had more of a connection with the Dark Knight. I also think that the Dark Knight had more of a theme to it then iron man did. The Dark Knight tried to show us that sometimes showing everyone that being the hero isn't important, as long as you know what your doing is right then that's all that should matter while Iron man didn't send me as strong of a message about the good of the quality of there characters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment