I would give this movie a 5 out of 10. It seemed a little cliche and over done. I feel as though they were trying to recreate the karate kid too much and didn't do the best job. I would suggest this movie to high school kids. Although I'm a high school student myself i didn't find this movie very tasteful.
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Assignment #15 Never Back Down (5 out of 10)
The movie never back down in my opinion is almost a duplicate of the classic movie the karate kid. This movie has good and bad qualities about it. I feel that this movie was some what cheesy and tried a little to hard. I personally don't agree with fighting as a sport so maybe that's why i didn't enjoy the movie. However this movie does have good morals and values add to it to make it better. The movie teaches you that you should work hard for the things that you want and to never back down. I didn't like the fact that the bad guy always seemed to get what he wanted until the end of course. It seemed that no matter what happened the bad guy always seemed to end up on top which made me dislike the movie. I also didn't like the fact of all the high school drama in the movie. I feel that this movie was for a more immature audience and wasn't for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
not 250 words, not in the correct format, reread the instructions for critical reviews, revise/edit, repost
ReplyDelete