Friday, January 29, 2010

Assignment # 7 Rocky 3 (8 out of 10)

In many ways the Rocky movies are classics. When ever you hear the name Rocky Balboa automatically you think of the ultimate boxing super hero. I love these series of movies for the strong impact and inspiration it gave many people to get involved with the sport. This movie gives kids, teens, and adults inspiration to achieve goals, and shows that even the impossible can be achieved if you work hard enough to get what you want. I like that this movie can be enjoyed by both men and women. Although boxing as a sport is mainly enjoyed by men, this movie makes all ages and genders enjoy and appreciate the sport more. My favorite part of this movie is when Rocky takes on the challange of fighting someone he isn't sure he can defeat. I also like that whenever people hear the theme song from the movie they relate it to working and doing something they want to achieve.

I would suggest this movie to anyone who likes positive movies. You know the rocky movies are always going to end happily and thats why i enjoyed this movie. I would give this movie an 8 out of 10. This was the first of the rocky movies i have seen and hope to see more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment