Thursday, January 21, 2010

Assignment # 5 Serendipity (7 out of 10)

The movie serendipity in my eyes is a very interesting love story. It's not the typical romance movie that you normally see. I liked this movie because it has adventure and mystery to it. The whole movie is based off of the idea of destiny. I also liked the fact that this movie shows that if two people love each other and its meant to be then they will find each other in the long run. Even though the main characters were both engaged and about to marry other people, they still found each other. Although this movie is hard to believe I liked the ideas that they put forth. I also liked the fact that they used objects to help find each other. If this movie were realistic it would be very romantic. I also like that the movie was filmed in New York City. The setting of the movie gives you a feel of romance and also shows how destine the couple was for the city's large population, it would have been almost impossible to find each other but because of fate they did.

 

I would recommend this movie to hopeless romantics. This movie isn't really for people and don't believe in love. This movie also isn't for people that are not strong believers in destiny and fate. This movie would most likely suit couples that are in love. I wouldn't suggest this movie to younger viewers because it might give them an idea of false hope to find a "soul mate".

1 comment:

  1. Good review, but there are a few places where words are misspelled or the wrong word is used. Please revise and resubmit

    ReplyDelete